Keeping touch while keeping a responsible radius doesn't have to be complicated. It can be as simple as sending a text message that includes a fun old photo. It might be a phone call to a loved one in the generation or two above you. Maybe it is mailing a letter or cheery card, since you have everything you need on hand (plus you'll finally get to use up all those pretty stickers). It can also be a practical gift that reminds someone that you've thought of them.
Today, I'm going to highlight some of my very favorite candles that I personally love sending + some occasions to go along with them.
- Canceled spring wedding? Send warm wishes with an Aloha candle! It has all the tropical vacation vibes & it smells like joy.
- Miss your morning catch-up time over coffee? This all natural candle will transform any space into a personal coffee house.
- Know someone who is having a hard time being alone? Send a note of solidarity along with a soothing Lavender & Eucalyptus candle.
- Birthday dinner suddenly postponed? Bookmark it by sending a Sangria candle and include a note with your thoughtful birthday toast.
- Wish you could hug your faraway mum or grandmother? Gift her a gorgeous Peony or Rose candle that she can smile about for weeks on end.
- Family dinner put on hold? Send a springy Limonata candle that can brighten up your favorite homey kitchen.
- Missing Seattle right now? Ease a bout of homesickness with some fresh woodiness via my year-round favorite Northwest candle.
Complimentary shipping & an option for a gift note at check out will make it easier for you turn your thoughtfulness into something that can be enjoyed over & over again. Cheers!